Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26, 2010

I just finished my Kidspiration Tab. It was a lot of fun. The hardest thing for me was just coming up with a topic to do it on. I decided on "Environment" for my main subject. It is something that affects everyone and we should all be concerned about our surroundings! I liked doing the Kidspiration project, it is so easy on the eye when finished.

Looking forward to working with our digital cameras in class today. That is a very gray area for me. I have never edited a photo on the computer. I have cropped a picture using Costco's software and that is about it when it comes to editing. Hopefully I can take it all in and use it to fix up some of my kids' pictures. We'll see! Off to bed now.

1 comment:

  1. Your Kidspiration page looked great. How are you doing with Picasa?

    ReplyDelete