Sunday, May 16, 2010

May 16, 2010

Okay, I am really enjoying this class. I have learned so much this past week! I am working on creating a web page that will help me as a teacher to communicate with my students and with their parents. Here are a few things I have done in the past week and a half:

I read a handful of articles and watched some videos on technology that is being used in classrooms today. I then wrote a 4 page reflection paper on technology!

I finished my All About Me Tab for my web page. It took me MUCH longer than I anticipated and I will need to edit and add things along the way. You are more than welcome to check it out!

I am currently working on my Lesson Plan for Comparing Behaviors: Instinct vs. Learned. I will write more about that next time!

1 comment:

  1. Your web pages should be going smoother for you the more practice you get.

    ReplyDelete