Friday, June 4, 2010

June 4, 2010

Let's see. Where to begin? Since class on Wednesday, I haven't been feeling well. I still need to do my Power Point activities and make a Power Point on my before and after pictures that I edited on Picasa. I had a hard time in class because I was a few minutes late and couldn't get a working computer until class was halfway done. I am feeling slightly overwhelmed because it is my oldest sons' 7th birthday today and we are supposed to be going to Bear Lake. My mother in law is bringing her laptop so hopefully I can install the needed programs so I can finish my homework!

I am also thinking about my final project. I think I will do it on the Human Body, or pick a system of the body and do it on that. I loved my Human Anatomy class that I took 9 years ago. I think I could go into nursing, but the schedule of elementary teacher is a lot better for a Mom than a Nurse would be.

I really enjoyed reading all the articles on Digital Photography. After seeing the Document Camera (is that what it is called?) in class, I would love to have one in my classroom. It would minimize confusion for students, and save time for the teacher.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you had fun in Bear Lake! Good luck posting those powerpoints.

    ReplyDelete