Saturday, May 22, 2010

May 22, 2010


This week has flown right by for a number of reasons. Our twins turned one, we had our 9 year anniversary, and in between planning and preparing for their party, I managed to squeeze in my homework, cooking and cleaning, helping at Field Day, and somehow stayed somewhat sane!

I am happy I finished my homework before all the hustle and bustle of this week. It was fun to learn a little more about Cambodia. My brother in law is currently serving a mission there so it was an easy choice of country for me!

I am excited to know how many resources there are for teachers. I am not as nervous now knowing there is information at the touch of my mouse! While I was doing my tab for the Pioneer Library, I found myself reading all sorts of information. My favorite (so far) was the Sirs Discoverer. It was so interesting, I just kept clicking away and found out information about the spouses of presidents, articles on science and peer pressure. I am excited to spend more time checking out all the valuable websites on Pioneer Library.

1 comment:

  1. Darling twins! Looks like you survived a crazy week. Hold on, we're almost halfway done.

    ReplyDelete